Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Micayla's first blog entry

I am Excited about spanish two this semester, because I hope to learn enough spanish to carry a full conversation.  I also want to speak spanish fluently someday!! I have never done a blog before, though i think it will be helpful to practice writing spanish in a everyday use format, like this.  The one thing I want to know as the semester progresses is how to continue to grow as a spanish speaker  while I am not in class. :D

1 comment:

  1. Micayla,

    I can certainly help you with practicing your Spanish outside of class. I'll point you to some great resources. I look forward to having you in class and I might have to get you to be the editor for the Spanish videos.

    I look forward to reading your posts and let me know if you have any questions this semester!

    ReplyDelete